~theDANCER~

jingting
i love manga, anime, and ktv! =) i jus started work - a new phase of life!

~the Dancer's Wishes~

~fellow dancers~

SMU CF}
Wish You Were Here}
xiujun's blog}
tanya's blog}
mich lee's blog}
chong yak's blog}
cailing's blog}
peishi's blog}
david chan's blog}



~credits~

blogskins
blogger
echoica
Raffles City advert from today

~the dancer's past~

August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 January 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Dear Mr. Time,

I have a selfish request I'd like to make. Could you please stop time? Freeze it right at a moment when I'm in the meeting room with the rest of the rowdy CF-ers. Freeze it right when we're at our most 'high', right when we're making so much noise the people outside the room can hear us.

Please stop time so that I don't have to think about not seeing the best friends I've ever made in my life on a daily basis again. This bunch of friends have seen me through thick and thin. Even when I was far away on the other side of the world, they remembered me and kept in contact. They've seen me grow up, little by little. For the past two years, they've been through almost every episode of my life with me. They've tolerated my frequent outbursts, my bimbotic moments, my stressed out moments of concentration. No amount of words can express how much these friends have helped me and encouraged me to grow.

So please, Mr. Time, please stop time.

Desperately willing time to stop,
Jingting


2:53 PM
danced' vibrant